Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Team Prediction, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a sponsored post?
Lmfaoooo. Unfortunately, no. I ended up watching the whole match! My child was crying approximately at 0425 hours, and I fixed her a bottle, then looked at the time and just decided to watch the match. Damn good result. Much needed. Can Newcastle please stop Luton?

MOTM was tricky. Think Godfrey did himself no harm today and kept Werner quite with another trademark track back clearance but I'll give it Jarrod
I thought he was personally at fault for both spurs goals, tbh. First goal, he lost the runner who got in behind him and didn't react. Second goal, he was out of position.

Ye and 90% of these checks take 5 seconds not 3 minutes
Not saying they arn't just saying all goals are checked. I actually would have thought that with the ball coming off a spurs mans head they only needed to look to see if the scorer Branths was in an offside position. Looked like they looked at all Everton players across the line for any excuse to disallow

First half I thought we looked decent and were unlucky to be going in 1-2. Great goals by Richie, unfortunately. Second half we didn't look great and they had the majority of the chances. Couple of good saves by Pickford. Happy with a point in the end. Shame we're so reliant on deadball situations - didn't look like scoring otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.