Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of 3 at the back but Liverpool seem to be the team to play it against. Sit deep and give them no space to run into and hit them on the break. Coleman or Mykolenko as one of the 3 with Vinagre and Paterson as the wing backs

Pack 3 in the middle - Iwobi, Gueye and Onana. Gordon and Maupey up front being told to run into the space their full backs leave when they go forward

My worry with these games is that for whatever reason Liverpool always seem to take them ultra seriously and just tear into us.

Never seen so much optimism in this forum before a derby lool. I'm here for it. Don't know if it's quite blue flare time but everyone going Goodison, you know the assignment. Rawkus atmos as usual. UTT. Looking forward to this one ?

I’m surprisingly confident in our ability to walk away with 3pts today. Something just feels like the AJ derby in 06.

Up the ***kin toffees!!!
Said the same the other day mate, weird isn't it, think it's that Maupay reminds me a bit of AJ ?

If Gueye, Onana and Iwobi are all up for it we can dominate them in the centre of the park, use Maupay to annoy them, and Gordon can tear them apart down the channels.

Feeling a 3-1 here

Status
Not open for further replies.