Everton v Sunderland. Sat 9th Nov @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My youngest lad is a Blue. I have tried to be as fair as I can to both my lads (the eldest is Palace) so I've been watching Everton home and away about half a dozen times a season since 94/95. Obviously my second favourite team by miles, and now his girlfriend is a Blue as well.

Bloody brilliant that mate. I've always known you were a Palace fan with a soft spot for Everton, but never knew til now your lad was a blue.

Thinking of traveling up from Northampton with my two kids who are 3 and 4, for the game. Problem is I can't get 3 tickets together in the family enc. I no there are other parts of the ground, but I want to make sure they can see. Do you think it would be ok to buy just two seats next to each other as my little girl will just sit on my knee the whole game anyway if she had a seat or not?
Cheers.

Thinking of traveling up from Northampton with my two kids who are 3 and 4, for the game. Problem is I can't get 3 tickets together in the family enc. I no there are other parts of the ground, but I want to make sure they can see. Do you think it would be ok to buy just two seats next to each other as my little girl will just sit on my knee the whole game anyway if she had a seat or not?
Cheers.

They've just released seats in the Upper Bullens that Sunderland have returned.

To follow, don't kick off you tits you only look at the photos anyway.

Didn't want lids not being able to speak about the game. It will be up tomorrow afternoon. Sorry, been a tough week timewise.

I am hurt! I proper read it, well skim, well read the last bit anyway.

My head says 2-0 home win with Cahill signing back on loan for yous just for this game to score the double.

For some reason I've got the strangest feeling we might come away with 1-0 win though. With our horrific record against Everton since forever and our equally horrific recent form, all signs point to a home win but football is a funny old game (#badcliché) and although it'd be unlike Sunderland, there's something in the back of my mind telling me not to write us off, our defence has been decent this season and we've still got Sessegnon, McClean and Johnson yet to hit form so I haven't lost all hope yet.

All of that being said though we're still shite and you're still good. Realistically a 2-0 home win seems the most likely result, I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.