Everton v Stoke City. Saturday 30th October @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what part of dublin you in lid

Clondalkin. I KNOW.

Theres a few of us who go over about 4 times a season, usually only go for the day trip as ive been in liverpool so many times now, i cant be arsed staying overnight and generally going the same boozers every time

i worked in the snooker club years ago

Me ma was the cleaning lady in there for years, going way back like. Its an all night poker club now. Its where the mates go after a few bevvies to lose their money.

Back on topic, Arteta to play and score from one of the numerous free kicks the stokies will concede around the box.

If these bash yak around the area bainesy and arterta should score.

From a very good friend in the media - Their prediction 0 - 0 , Both teams down to 9 men, Stoke 2 sent off, Everton two strechered off. Both of Everton defenders suffer whiplash injuries following 39 Rory Delap long throws.

Hold on, hold on, everyone stand there while Delap waits for a towel, dries the ball thats already dry and then launches it when he's ready like a circus act, to ruptuous applause.

If the guy can launch a throw, then good for him, use it.

But throw the ball as it is. Taking 35 seconds to prepare for throw in is wasting game time in a game that so often only has 40mins of 'actual' play.

I bet those towel boys on the sidelines aren't as quick to provide our players with towels for this ball drying tampering.

Cheating, in my book.

If you treat the ball to obtain an advantage, its ball tampering. Poor and wet weather are part of the game. The ball should be thrown in, in the same condition it exited. A towel is an 'outside agent' if there ever was one.

"but nobody said a word....."

Yak to get 2 goals. They'll get 1 back and we'll defend like mad for the last 12-15 mins.. Another 3 points though to climb the table please

Problem with Stoke is ALL their defence are built like bricksh1thouses. Its like they shop for rugby players or something and thats gonna cancel out the yak shoulder barge.
To hammer these we're gonna need guile and craft and some nifty wide play.

Problem with Stoke is ALL their defence are built like bricksh1thouses. Its like they shop for rugby players or something and thats gonna cancel out the yak shoulder barge.
To hammer these we're gonna need guile and craft and some nifty wide play.

I think you're underestimating the Yak here, he is the strongest man in world football, we know this. He used to train with Magnus Ver Magnusson, who only has good things to say about him: "He's certainly a strong man".

Status
Not open for further replies.