Votes: 65 24.8%
  • We'll probably draw

Votes: 62 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
10 HOME GAMES 18 CONCEEDED

As the seasons go on we conceed more, when will Martinez be shown the door, next season battling relegation.

I can see our best players going elsewhere.

If the board wont sack him, perhaps they should be going...........

is it time for bleach yet
049191-alt-domestos-thick-bleach-5L.jpg-440-440-nc.jpg

I think they'll be looking for a new club come summer. Martinez will win nothing for us.

I agree, I just can't see us winning anything. De Bruyne will make city smash 6 past us. I would be absolutely astounded if we beat City in the League Cup, absolutely astounded.

Besic or Gibson should have come on for Kone. Move naismith into right wing position to cover that area Kone failed to do all game. The selection on the bench was absolutely awful. No Mirallas or Lennon. The Midfield needed the be tighter and Martinez done nothing about it. Terrible management today.

Jagielka is our best defender. Stones is boss as we know, but I feel his calmness on the ball makes up for sometimes being poor positionally, I wan't him to defend space rather than sprinting around and making tackles :(

I'm not too arsed about the penalty decision, because we should never have been in a position to lose. Scoring 3 goals at home ought to be three points in the bag every single time.

Aye, completely agree. The second one is on Howard. Closer to his line and he has time to adjust and make a save. Third needs a strong boot from Funes Mori. Then at 3-1, that last minute pen means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.