• Phil Taylor is an MBE stripped motorhome attacking fat woolly sex pest

Votes: 65 24.8%
  • We'll probably draw

Votes: 62 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard has issues man, he needs replacing to bring some change at the back. Our defence is weak.
Clattenbastard is bent as Blatter and he can do one. I wouldnt piss on his granny if she self combusted.
Dunno if Martinez has enough in his phenomenal vocab to sound anything except deluded.
Our defence is the worst in the premiership at home. No excuses.
I was a Martinez fan but am getting testy I tell you. He needs to grow some feckin cahones!!! and quick
if Howard is still number 1 on 1st feb im on the Martinez out wagon in a big way

Disgusting result. I don't care if it wasn't a penalty; you simply cannot defend throwing away a 3-2 lead in a huge game with 15 mins to go. Reaching the conclusion that Martinez is indeed a tactically inept, naive manager who just had a lucky first season.

Bleach? Bleach? I'm on this gear

ae235

I`m fuming

I just worry for the future, if a bigger team comes in I think any player will jump now...... Martinez had one lucky season which I think he benefitted from Moyes defensive work, that evaporating and we concede more season on season. Got to go........

BUT our board has no bottle, seen it time and time again. I expect to be saying the same this time next season but we will be struggling with no Lukaku or Dela et al...

0-1 stoke too good for us
1-1 stoke go to sleep
1-2 howard offers the whole net to Shaqiri
2-2 brilliant by Rom
3-2 world class Barks
3-3 Tim and defence go missing
3-4 dumb penalty

Stones needs a wake up call as he's clearly buying into the hype. Crazy lunge at that stage. Not a penalty but he gave Clattenburg the opportunity to give it and he loves the attention.
Still brilliant entertainment and I'd be more depressed if we weren't looking great going forward. Stoke actually played really well at the back so three goals and string of chances was amazing effort.
Think four goals from five shots on target is becoming too regular a stat though.
Ah well. We are getting there and it's a hell of a journey

Even if Jagielka does come back in though, barely anything changes. We still can't defend set pieces and Martinez will persist with Howard regardless.

It isn't the personal that's the issue here ( well apart Howard ), we have 2 of the best full backs, supposedly the best young centre back in the universe, a defensive midfielder who supposedly runs more than anyone yet individually and as a team we can't defend.

That boils down to the manager and 18 months of the same crap is enough for me. Thanks Boberto but do one as I wouldn't trust you to sort out an under 11's side let alone my football club.

Unreal that we have lost that after grinding back to 3-2. It's unacceptable to keep making the same mistakes for well over a year now without correcting the sloppy defending/goalkeeping. Looking forward to Jags coming back but don't expect him to be a magic bullet. We still conceded for fun with him in the team

I'm losing faith in the manager now and its the inability to see a problem and correct it that is the main reason. I love our attacking style but we literally are just a glorified Wigan.

Doesn't matter if Stones got the slightest touch on the ball, we should have never got into that position/put ourselves under that pressure. Same for the Joselu goal, nobody ever tries to stop the balls coming in. Stones shouldn't have had to make a last ditch tackle.

In fairness to Stoke they didn't have a huge amount of dangerous possession but they were pretty lethal with it.

That was an absolutely wicked centre from Arnautovic for the 3rd. Just typical that it pops out for them AND on top of that he smashes it in with a good strike. Whereas we get the luck of a bounce in their box and Seamus blazes over. Its obviously not all luck, by any stretch of the imagination but it does seem that whatever can go wrong will go wrong at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.