Everton v Spurs. 13th August at 1500.

What are you looking forward to most this season?

• The all new Everton show headed by big RonKOE

Votes: 130 28.3%
  • Not passing the ball between our defenders for an hour and a half

Votes: 209 45.4%
  • Some new players

Votes: 24 5.2%
  • Seeing my mates in the same old pubs every other Saturday

Votes: 28 6.1%
  • Whenever Tinder delivers it's bounty next

Votes: 15 3.3%
  • LOL didn't even read

Votes: 54 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton win lads, we played these last season and they got no change out of us under a crap manager with less than 70% fitness, we are a better side facing them tomorrow under Koeman.

Goodison early season roar, we'll bring it.

Glad to have you back Chico. Can't think of anything positive to say about tomorrow, start off with no expectation, that's the best way I reckon. The only way is up, as Yazz used to say

2-2 I'm thinking, same as the previous years.

I renewed my ST when Martinez was sacked but I've started a job in the summer that requires me to work until 4pm on Saturdays. I'm going to ask the manager tomorrow if I give up my lunch break if I can go at 2:30pm and I'll make it up next week. If he says no then I'll beg one of the lads who's only on a half day to swap with me.

DESPERATE to get there and cheer the blues on tomorrow.

Long shot this one, but anyone know if game will be on anywhere live in Ibiza. That would be great, thanks. I'm about 15mins from San Antonio. Hardly any English here, stunning place, but would love to see us tomorrow on the telly at least. Good to have these previews back by the way. Always look forward to them.

1-0 to der mighty blues, Gueye to score it on his debut off his knee.
1-0 would be perfect. I'm hoping for the spuds team that played the bottled the title run in to turn up. Angry and emotional petty and not playing to their strengths. God only knows what we are going to be like or the formation. One blue I know is adamant were going 5 at the back.

Come on!

so looks like:

Stekelenburg
Coleman ?
Mori
Jagielka
Baines
Deulofeu
Gueye
McCarthy
Mirallas
Barkley
Kone

Lukaku appears to be injured and will miss the game, not sure if mccarthy is a player koeman rates so maybe barry will start ahead of him, coleman is apparently a doubt and we have no cover unless we revert to youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.