• Any of the three subs

Votes: 16 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!!!

No Zat.

I'm still a firm member of Team Ronny.

Now though I think there's been enough time since that Chelsea result to look at things and see that he ain't getting the reaction he wants, and needs to shake things up a bit between now and January.

No Zat.

I'm still a firm member of Team Ronny.

Now though I think there's been enough time since that Chelsea result to look at things and see that he ain't getting the reaction he wants, and needs to shake things up a bit between now and January.

Since Chelsea? He should be looking back since norwich and we were lucky before then

Just when this place couldn't get any more grim ! think il swerve till next Friday . Some of the end if world crew on here will be unbearable

This!
A poor performance? Absolutely, but this forum sucks the life out of you after games like that.
I'm all for criticism when it's constructive, but this place is full of doom mongers, knee jerkers and worse still, people who absolutely revel in it.
Jerks like this
I hope we gat done 5-0 again !!

Show how shoite we are !!
are all too common on here.
Do these people really consider themselves Everton 'supporters'? Poor performance from the team yes, but disgraceful performance from some posters (I picked on @Brendan Janus post, but sadly there are many other examples)

Love Everton. Hate the attitude of some who laughingly call themselves Evertonians.

Keeping out of the poisonous 'Everton only' Forum from now on.
See you in the 'Ale House' (when I return from the ale house)

Majpor worry for me is that twice before he has had these runs where his team looked for want of a better word lacking fight/ideas, one at Saints he changed around last year with a change of formation being the key and that can either be ascirbed to great management or pure luck (Rodgers if you remember had similar with Gerrard moving deep when they nearly won it) the other time was at Valencia when the team gave up on him, right now the only ones looking to have any fight are the new players - the rest just seem to drop a head when things aint going there way initially and thats a very very worrying sign you never see from a team with belief in what they aredoing and in each other.

Koeman talks and talks about pressing, yet since the first half of the opening game we have not done so- and that for me sets alarm bells ringing if he actually benefitted from a saints team under Poch that was well drilledin that part of the game and hes struggling to 'teach' it to players unacustomed which would cast doubts over his training big time

I don't think the players will give up on him.

But, I do think he needs to rock the boat.

He never had to at S'ton. The team just needed a helping hand.

This is something different, and it stems from a poorly assembled squad by his predocessor.

He hasn't been able to turn it around so far and while I don't think he's had enough time to do that fully, he needs to know no what needs to be done.

This!
A poor performance? Absolutely, but this forum sucks the life out of you after games like that.
I'm all for criticism when it's constructive, but this place is full of doom mongers, knee jerkers and worse still, people who absolutely revel in it.
Jerks like this
Do these people really consider themselves Everton 'supporters'? Poor performance from the team yes, but disgraceful performance from some posters (I picked on @Brendan Janus post, but sadly there are many other examples)

Love Everton. Hate the attitude of some who laughingly call themselves Evertonians.

I think Brendan was joking mate

Since Chelsea? He should be looking back since norwich and we were lucky before then

Teams go on bad runs Zat.

The Chelsea game needed to be a turning point to prove that this squad was capable of overcoming adversity.

Instead there's been no reaction. This squad is rotten. The players simply are not good enough.

I thought we were dreadful tonight, second to everything in the first half, too many players strolling around, no fight, pretty miserable really. Ron needs to address this, I can see the UTD, Arse and Liverpool games being embarrassing.

I don't think the players will give up on him.

But, I do think he needs to rock the boat.

He never had to at S'ton. The team just needed a helping hand.

This is something different, and it stems from a poorly assembled squad by his predocessor.

He hasn't been able to turn it around so far and while I don't think he's had enough time to do that fully, he needs to know no what needs to be done.

lol

This!
Jerks like this

Well said mate but you have to remember many on here want defeat to bang on their keyboard.

Feel extremely sorry for the thousands down there. Long trip, stupid Sunday late kick off, less than a month to Christmas and terrific backing as always.

Real shame to see them made to endure such passionless efforts.

We will get it right sometime. It might be a heck of a long time off. But it will come. And it will be zero to do with the players we have currently. Because they aren't the club. It's guys like you who turned up there today that are.

I don't like being seem posting upbeat defiant, non knee jerk posts like this, so in conclusion SACK EVERYONE.

This!
Jerks like this

So it's forum, a place where people give their opinion (and vent their anger) and you think that is wrong!!

Fook off to the Ale House, and leave us alone to be true bitter blues.........

P.S. If you are reading this what happened to going to the Ale House and leaving us sado's alone!!!!!:dance::rant::celebrate::p:red::bye:(n):cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.