Homepage Update: Everton v Southampton - Saturday 5th May 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

We owe these a hiding after our humiliating defeat to them earlier this season.

They desperately need a win and although I think very little of him I expect Allardyce will want to end the home campaign with a victory to 'gloss' his stewardship of us.

I'm expecting this to be a competitive game, hopefully when all is said and done we will run out comfortable winners.

Its sad to think I almost feel some fear we may win our last 2 games, and then BFS will make his case to stay after we won 4 in a row to end the season on a high note.

They seem to dislike the fact we aspire to be a bit more than what we are now. Will be very disappointed if we don't do our bit to relegate them.

Its sad to think I almost feel some fear we may win our last 2 games, and then BFS will make his case to stay after we won 4 in a row to end the season on a high note.
I know what you mean and I agree, but it won't be a complete disaster I don't think, because whoever comes in probably won't get us into the top four straight away. Might, but probably won't. We'll get there eventually, but we just don't know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.