Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
16519B18-7E1D-4F88-85A4-EBBF09FE07F0.jpeg

We’re the form team here. Easy win.

People are arguing it is more effective on the basis of a 3-1 defeat
Not really. I'm arguing that we've looked more likely to get a result and whatnot, when we've played deeper and tried to catch teams on the break.

Our midfield has been too fluid as of late, so having players at the back to stop being waltzed through could work; Gray and co. look better when able to run.

I ain't saying it's perfect, however I'm not sure what else to do when Frank seems fixated with 4-3-3 when it isn't working.

Not really. I'm arguing that we've looked more likely to get a result and whatnot, when we've played deeper and tried to catch teams on the break.

Our midfield has been too fluid as of late, so having players at the back to stop being waltzed through could work; Gray and co. look better when able to run.

I ain't saying it's perfect, however I'm not sure what else to do when Frank seems fixated with 4-3-3 when it isn't working.
What we can do is find a real manager

The right decision with the formation, we got a fair bit of success last Friday on the counter at OT, we should hopefully get a bit more today

Hate five at the back. Coleman and Myko as wingbacks who don’t cross the halfway line makes it unworkable. The two centre midfielders get easily outnumbered and overrun and the three forwards isolated. Terrible formation. Terrible.

We only played it against city didn’t we and I don’t think anyone would argue with getting a point and keeping their chances created way down to be a positive
And united… sandwich a humiliating Brighton defeat and it’s easy to see why people are ok with playing it.

I hate the formation… but honestly as long as we stay up we can play 6-3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.