Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says everything you need to know about this club that we haven’t kicked a ball and am already dreading them spoiling so many weekends until May.
your user name recalls to me an amusing picture around an historical event:
1628782727233.jpeg

Pickford
Coleman
Mina
Godfrey
Digne

JPG
Allan
Doucoure

Townsend
DCL
Gray

Richy off the bench is my guess...just win. And then buy some quality

Best team we can field:

Pickford

Coleman
Mina/Keane (either or think they
Godfrey
Digne

JPG
Allan
Doucoure

Richie
James
DCL

What I sadly think it’ll be:

Pickford

Coleman
Keane
Mina
Digne

Allan
Doucoure

Gray
Iwobi
Townsend

Richie

Inappropriate Language
They've sold their main striker and defender, JWP is out and they have a new striker from Blackburn (Armstrong?) so we all know where this is heading.... 1 1 draw at best or a streaky 2 0 win for them due to [Poor language removed] defending and then us trying to equalise and they score again in the 89th minute. Prove me wrong Everton, prove me wrong...

They've sold their main striker and defender, JWP is out and they have a new striker from Blackburn (Armstrong?) so we all know where this is heading.... 1 1 draw at best or a streaky 2 0 win for them due to [Poor language removed] defending and then us trying to equalise and they score again in the 89th minute. Prove me wrong Everton, prove me wrong...

JWP is fit mate

Armstrong to score will be the bet of the weekend.

Bugger. I thought he'd had a knock and spurs were sniffing around him? My bad!

Sounds like a bluff, not featured in the last couple of games and pictured limping tuesday.

DCL fit would be a real bonus, both possible CBs for them are, erm, less than ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.