Match Thread Everton v Sheffield Wednesday - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very good professional job well done. Although James Rodriguez was outstanding, I voted for Gomes as he is beginning to look like a player again. Great set up for first goal and he kept us moving forward.

They were all reasonably good, no-one to moan about, which makes for a somewhat refreshing Monday morning.

That was as good as anything I've seen this season. Lovely, flowing football and if there's a better footballer around than James I haven't seen him.

Even the commentary was great. I had ESPN, but I don't know who they were.

They bigged up Everton FC from start to finish. Great historic ground, serious contenders for the league title and more.

We should have scored a few more, I suppose and we got a bit sloppy in the last ten minutes, but if we keep serving that up I'll be happy.

What I don’t understand is how a footballer can be a pro for 15 years, be amazing all over the pitch until they get to the 25 yard box and then is completely useless... Surely Coleman could spend 10 mins a day learning to cross a ball.

It was a great team performance last night with James conducting the orchestra. The only thing I would point out is Richarlison performance. He was poor again as he has been all season. Not sure he's in the right atate of mind for whatever reason. Came here as a bit of a superstar who was gonna do good things for us. We've moved on but he seems to be going backwards.

What I don’t understand is how a footballer can be a pro for 15 years, be amazing all over the pitch until they get to the 25 yard box and then is completely useless... Surely Coleman could spend 10 mins a day learning to cross a ball.
Questions: 1) What's a 25 yard box? 2) Why the unnecessary big downer on Seamus? 3) Do you enjoy football? 4) Why call yourself Mr Grumpy? -Nah, don't bother answering that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.