Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope our brave lionhearts do not get wind of Barney’s criticism of their performance. Everton players do not take well to criticism and I am fearful they might simply ‘down tools’ if they hear word they have received any.

Anyone caught up with what Baz and Ped have said? Baz is very well connected at the club and Ped has a very pronounced scouse accent. I would be interested in hearing their opinions

Carlo Dunc.jpg

Good on the club for getting ahead of fan disappointment before our crucial game vs Wolves. Seamus has apparently already made the video apologising for the teams loss to Sheffield (and promising better). He’s also made the ones apologising for the Wolves loss and the City loss.
I like this proactivity from our club captain...it inspires so much hope in all of us

NSNO

Cameron from the mighty blues is very angry, and is spot on.
Apparently Seamus is close to releasing a video telling us all “that wasn’t good enough” and “we wear the badge with pride” etc etc. Hopefully that will make everything and everyone feel better. I for one find them so inspiring and they make me want to rush out and buy a season ticket. Our team is so likeable...so easy to support.

They make us proud!

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.