Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wonderful supporting the team in the top four Divisions with the

LONGEST WAIT (of all NINETY TWO teams) since their last title/Cup/play-off win/trophy/promotion of ANY DESCRIPTION

Check it out if you don't believe me.

No matter how lowly the Rochdales, Oldhams, Tranmeres, Swindons etc are they've all won something since 1995.
I couldn’t believe Mario Balotelli is the only ever Italian player to have won the Premier League if your looking for odd stats.

Inappropriate Behaviour
EUROPA ???
Afortunadamente no tendrán la oportunidad de hacer el ridículo y dar más disgusto a sus seguidores.

Not sure what the Spanish is for, "Sod off you creepy opportunist" so hope your language skills are more finely honed than your manners.

Whispers coming out of the Liver Building regarding Seamus doubling the number of ‘I’m sorry, not good enough’ videos to fans next season...

I'm disappointed with Ancelotti. The players aren't that bad but between the players and the management I don't see them going forward in unison. Haven't we learnt anything after the likes of Koeman and Allardyce?
One thing is for sure as far as Carlo is concerned, is we either BACK him or sack him. Splash the cash Mosh and uncle Ussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.