Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds as though the team could be similar to the one that started the season, and we might be in for a rare, entertaining, high scoring win.

I did say might. A warm, sunny day would help. Any chance of that?

Would confirm what most of us already know about this group of players if we cannot royally smash these tonight by about three clear goals.

I think we will win but not by many, they are saving that for the Woves game, with the crowd behind them we’ll have a good three goal win at least, if they serve up what they have been dishing out in the last few home games then God help Carlo and his players.
Fingers crossed your are right and we win both can't see it myself

I'd like to see King given more time today, he could start instead of Richie who hasn't played at his best for a while. At least bring him on with at least 20mins to play and instead of the iwob

I'd like to see King given more time today, he could start instead of Richie who hasn't played at his best for a while. At least bring him on with at least 20mins to play and instead of the iwob
I would prefer the Tea Lady brought on rather than Iwobi o_O

He couldn't have been that homesick because I saw him play here in Melbourne. He was here for at least 4 years from 1982 onwards.

He played for a club called Green Gully and they were as small time as they sound.
I think 'homesickness' was just his way of trying to justify his inability to make it at Everton.
Fact is his injury record was horrendous. In addition to the already mentioned phlebitis of the calf, he also suffered from two broken legs, a dislocated shoulder, torn hamstrings and ruptured knee ligaments :eek:
He made JP Gbamin look like Mr Consistency.
He spent 50 months of his 5 years at Everton on the injured list.

We will make sheff utd look like man city, we need to win there fore we will crumble, a spineless shower.

Need to shake the team up today. Some fresh legs.

They looked knackered against Villa.

Maybe use King and Davies?

Status
Not open for further replies.