Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's performance coupled with that RS result puts into focus were we really are in the grand scheme of things.
Oh for those halcyon days at the beginning of the season. Glad it's all over now for a couple of months then suppose it's back to square one.

Even though fatigue caught up with him I thought Doucoure was the stand out of a bad bunch but pickford for me because no outfield player deserved anything barring a toe poke up the ar8e

Even though fatigue caught up with him I thought Doucoure was the stand out of a bad bunch but pickford for me because no outfield player deserved anything barring a toe poke up the ar8e
Someone said it before Pickford has had mistakes and flaws this season. But today you could see he cares.

We need to buy players with a winning mentality , last summers players we signed looked good signings, but if you look Godfrey, Doucoure had just been relegated, James has been out of the Madrid side so he was in a rut, Allan (I don’t follow Italiann league so I have know idea) then in January we signed King he got relegated and was in a rut at Bournemouth there’s plenty of others. We need to sign fringe players from the big boys that have been involved with the successful teams but aren’t getting the playing time they want. Then hopefully that winning mentality would rub off on the other players, who personally look like they are just going through the motions each game.

Status
Not open for further replies.