Everton V Portsmouth - 2nd March 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I never win football bets I put a fiver on Liverpool to win at Bolton, hoping to lose. I was pissed that I won the bet but after our result I'll collect my winnings with a spring in my step ;)

2 bottles of Spitfire with my winnings and the fiver on the [Poor language removed] again (at 2/5) to beat West Ham. I'm sure I'll lose the bet eventually ;)

After reading the Redshite fan's views of our game, it has ignited the passion. It isnt about silverware, titles, cups, it is mostly about pride, but to be honest its a stepping stone and we could gain so much in terms of revenue and image if we were to qualify for the Champions League this year. I mean seriously it would be tremendous for the club. And what pisses me off is that they believe they have a God-given right, despite the horrendous officiating and downright robbery of several points that we have endured, to finish above us. I wont say anything more about the match, a terrific win once again achieved without even feeling the loss of Arteta. That is truly phenomenal, I can think of a time when without his name on the teamsheet we were a beaten team. Not so anymore.
I will say this. Have faith everybody. For every spawny last minute goal, ridiculous penalty or red card decision that has gone their way, it will all be repaid on the 20th of March. For every injustice they have inflicted upon us and other teams in their jammy ways over the years, we will win it this year. I am absolutely confident that if the players keep their bottle we have more than enough to beat them. We will not smash our way to victory, we will not boot Liverpool or play 7 at the back as we have, admittedly, been forced to do in the past. No, this victory will be achieved with good football, like we've been playing for months now, a solid defence, like we've had for months now, and a great striker putting every chance away, like we have had for months now.
If we keep our heads, and keep playing our way, we will win.

now [Poor language removed] come on you blue boys, it might not be the league or the Cup, but make us proud and take 4th.
COME ON!!!!

While I'm confident our players aren't looking past any upcoming matches, I guarantee they've got that Mar. 20 date circled in blue on the calendar.

On current form (both clubs), no reason why we can't win it.

After reading the Redshite fan's views of our game, it has ignited the passion. It isnt about silverware, titles, cups, it is mostly about pride, but to be honest its a stepping stone and we could gain so much in terms of revenue and image if we were to qualify for the Champions League this year. I mean seriously it would be tremendous for the club. And what pisses me off is that they believe they have a God-given right, despite the horrendous officiating and downright robbery of several points that we have endured, to finish above us. I wont say anything more about the match, a terrific win once again achieved without even feeling the loss of Arteta. That is truly phenomenal, I can think of a time when without his name on the teamsheet we were a beaten team. Not so anymore.
I will say this. Have faith everybody. For every spawny last minute goal, ridiculous penalty or red card decision that has gone their way, it will all be repaid on the 20th of March. For every injustice they have inflicted upon us and other teams in their jammy ways over the years, we will win it this year. I am absolutely confident that if the players keep their bottle we have more than enough to beat them. We will not smash our way to victory, we will not boot Liverpool or play 7 at the back as we have, admittedly, been forced to do in the past. No, this victory will be achieved with good football, like we've been playing for months now, a solid defence, like we've had for months now, and a great striker putting every chance away, like we have had for months now.
If we keep our heads, and keep playing our way, we will win.

now [Poor language removed] come on you blue boys, it might not be the league or the Cup, but make us proud and take 4th.
COME ON!!!!

Wow!!! That knocked my socks off. I believe RBJ. I Believe;)

Status
Not open for further replies.