Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mate! Exciting times.

We had our 12 week scan yesterday for our first. So a top week for us as well. (Made ever better by living in the north east so I actually have some bragging rights for once)
Congratulations. One already here, another on the way. In a 3 way battle to get them either Blackburn (me), Everton (me dad and grandad) vs the RS (the missus). Only fault she has to be fair, but doesn't half come close to being a dealbreaker at times 🤣

IMG_1998.jpeg

Horses ready!

[Poor language removed]! Fair play to your boys tonight, played us perfectly and 3-0 didn't flatter you at all.

Can't say I've been a big fan of Everton in the past 10 years, Pickford antics never go down well with us with his Sunderland links and winking at our fans etc, but I have to say with the points deduction and all the BS you've had to put up with, well done and credit where it's due. I hope you get out of this and stay up comfortably to save your fans grief in the last few games of the season. From the outside it looks like Dyche is perfect for you right now, nothing amazing but gets points in the board and you could use some mid table seasons to stabilize before pushing on for better things once your new stadium in place.

All the best for the rest of the season! Great forum by the way, I like to look at opposition points of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.