Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theo Walcott

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way it’s good we have a game so soon.

I’m interested and a bit scared to see the reaction.

I’ll only really accept a 6-0 win.
I looked at this game v newcastle in 2 ways,if we somehow would have won today,that game v toon knowing us we would have not won and it would be classed as they say the pharse "after the lord mayor show" or something,on the other hand if we had lost today i think the game so quick would help us get over another lost,hoping not letting the derby game effect how we go v the toon,still think we will win but they will probably defend while we find it hard to break them down

I watched the second half of their game yesterday they were wide open for a quick counter attack , lots of effort but they were nieve at times.
We play at the level we have lately we will beat them.

I like Newcastle Utd, they always have a strong following of dedicated, football crazy fans. I can see the game being a tricky one for us, and a lot harder than some may expect, but I feel we shall prevail and take all three points.

Everton 3 Newcastle Utd 1

I’d be starting Lookman and Tosun. Give Walcott a rest and Bernard. Throw Zouma in for one of the other centre half’s. A lot of football to be played this month.

I like Newcastle Utd, they always have a strong following of dedicated, football crazy fans. I can see the game being a tricky one for us, and a lot harder than some may expect, but I feel we shall prevail and take all three points.

Everton 3 Newcastle Utd 1

They are only surpassed by Liverpool fans in the being complete and utter weapons stakes. 6-0 to Everton.

Lookman will probably start this, and rightly so. Walcott won't be risked.

Reckon Gana may not also start considering he was gone by the end of the game.

Would take a win of any kind but the important thing is it's a quick turnaround and a chance to put today behind us. If we can go and batter a team, then all the better, but that's not going to happen against a Rafael side is it.

Will be tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.