Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win against this brilliant Newcastle team it will go down as one of our most important and most famous victories of the Premier League era.

The pundits are talking as though it will be a cricket score, but it's only a few weeks since we beat the league leaders Arsenal.

And when Goodison is rocking anything is possible.

However, if we lose against Newcastle as expected then we will still only be 2 points off safety. Realistically, though, if we were to lose tomorrow night... we would probably have to beat Leicester next Monday to have a really decent chance of staying up.

Wolves and Bournemouth are also very beatable.

Three home games left?
Three Premier League games , it's possible we only play top flight football three more times at Goodison Park, we must give this everything, not just the players, the fans aswell.
Completely agree.

Win two of our 3 home games and pick up the odd point elsewhere and we stay up.

Last season we made Goodison into a fortress towards the end of the season and we must do that again.

We as fans have never been so important.

If we win against this brilliant Newcastle team it will go down as one of our most important and most famous victories of the Premier League era.

The pundits are talking as though it will be a cricket score, but it's only a few weeks since we beat the league leaders Arsenal.

And when Goodison is rocking anything is possible.

However, if we lose against Newcastle as expected then we will still only be 2 points off safety. Realistically, though, if we were to lose tomorrow night... we would probably have to beat Leicester next Monday to have a really decent chance of staying up.

Wolves and Bournemouth are also very beatable.
I can see us getting 7 points. With Leeds and Leicester finishing below us along with saints.

We’re defensively sorted, but we can’t score. The forwards have to start making something happen from open play. We can get get results from set pieces because the CB’s come forward, and they score.
Newcastle are having a breakout season, fully deserved. If we hope to get anything from this match, we have to play better; defensively and offensively.

If the players show fight.... what if they don't..... we have to be totally up for it regardless
If not, CODE ORANGE is on standby

1682578388048.png

Tonight is the final nail..I just want it to be over so life can get back to normal and we can move forward..
I know how you feel. But I've been listening to a couple of their fan channels and they don't give us a prayer. Riled me up a bit so I'm feeling a lot better about the game tonight. Warzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.