Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need wins end of our last win ? Leeds at home ? Too many draws & defeats ....
Brentford I think, our draws have came against Spurs & Palace away I think, decent draws

I would say Fulham at home the only real disappointment, losing the lead at Forest away aswell maybe

I think you'll see a much better Everton on thursday with players back in, think we massively rely on Doucoure, Coleman & Onana - the replacements just arnt good enough

Have you ever predicted anything correctly? You seem to have about the same amount of gravitas as a ’do not tumble dry’ label.

I predict that you will be crying like a baby as Everton sink into the abyss come the end of the season.

Bookmark this one please pal.

I predict that you will be crying like a baby as Everton sink into the abyss come the end of the season.

Bookmark this one please pal.
With man’s inhumanity to man, constant war, widespread famine, monumental and insurmountable poverty and suffering all taking place on a planet slowly dying due to human greed and stupidity you predict that a football team will bring tears to my eyes? Nostradamus had nothing on you pal.
If Everton go down it’s because they deserve it after 38 games and that will be on the board and it’s disastrous player recruitment.

With man’s inhumanity to man, constant war, widespread famine, monumental and insurmountable poverty and suffering all taking place on a planet slowly dying due to human greed and stupidity you predict that a football team will bring tears to my eyes? Nostradamus had nothing on you pal.
If Everton go down it’s because they deserve it after 38 games and that will be on the board and it’s disastrous player recruitment.
First paragraph top class, Lot of truth in your last line as well, just glad you put ‘If‘ to start it.

Brentford I think, our draws have came against Spurs & Palace away I think, decent draws

I would say Fulham at home the only real disappointment, losing the lead at Forest away aswell maybe

I think you'll see a much better Everton on thursday with players back in, think we massively rely on Doucoure, Coleman & Onana - the replacements just arnt good enough
This is the main thing, it's still gonna be a really tough game, but we can get a result.

Our strongest 11 will put up a fight tomorrow.

possibly a tough night for DCL against their back 2. I think we are going to need a horrid atmosphere and some luck tomorrow.

Hopefully Newcastle scored all their goals at the weekend.

Your forgetting the man that changed the game for us.
I’m thinking you mean Dominic, who replaced Richarlison if I’m not mistaken, and back heeled the ball in for Iwobi to perfectly place the ball in the onion bag and sent the crowd into heaven for a good few minutes.

Dyche banged on a lot about behaviour and culture round the club. Players keeping their area tidy at FF. Politeness to each other and club staff etc etc.

Perpetually 20 mins late for everything himself 👎. Of course they leave the live stream going of some journos fat belly side profile for 10 minutes.

Waiting for the dim sounding new BBC bloke to ask 4 identical questions about what Dyche thinks about Wrexham.

Status
Not open for further replies.