Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players really blew their lines today.
Any sort of victory today would have been a clarion call to the corrupt PL and headline maker for our media, but instead as per they withered.
The champagne will be flowing at the Brunel Building tonight as our promised roar turned into a familiar squeek.

Very disappointing there. High time we stopped messing around with these home games - even without the points deduction, our woeful home form is enough to see us in serious trouble.

And completely sick of Young and his stupid cards/fouls.

The difference between Myko and Yound is that Myko knows the limits of his ability. Young seems to think he's a better footballer

Missed loads of opportunities in the first, could have maybe won this had we the ability to finish but that’s what makes us a bottom half squad. Or bottom 3 after the corrupt leagues point deduction
Lower bottom half squad earning top half wages.

Second goal was the absolute killer. Sucked the energy out of the crowd and players. Proper sucker punch as well, it felt like the first time they’d been in our half since they scored.

McNeil has shown what he is capable of, yet since the injury at Stoke he's been below par this season. Right now, if we had other options, he should be benched.

With regard to Harrison, others may have different perspectives, however I really don't know what he offers apart from running relatively quickly.

Bar the goal on his debut, his output has been meh at best. You could argue he supports defensively, although right now we need someone who can chip

Seen some people blaming Dyche.

The man's substitute plan is horrible. Bit you can only coach a team to create chances and he does so I dont understand the scrutiny

Well that went well, I feel sorry for Dyche, I mean, how could he have been expected to know that Young is a bit too old for this game at 38 and with his legs gone? I suppose you can understand Dyche picking him week after week and leaving him on the pitch until it is too late, I mean it's not as if he's got loads of yellow cards, or been sent off, or given goals away because he is too slow to keep up with his man. Oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.