Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

If James and Digne are back - and fully fit - we will be competitive. If James is not back, or not fit, then expect more of the usual from the likes of Iwobi, Gomes, Delph, and co. It's crystal clear now. Everton have one superstar, three or four very good players, a few up-and-coming hopefuls, and a wheel-barrow full of dross. If the superstar is not there or not fit, forget about it.

I disagree. A club like that will give him the stage he needs.

He was denied the cash and stability (stadium build / ground switches) to do it at Spurs.

I just see that place as a poison challis with the undead spectre of Ferguson looming over. It’s already claimed the heads of Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho with Solksjaer next

I just see that place as a poison challis with the undead spectre of Ferguson looming over. It’s already claimed the heads of Moyes, Van Gaal and Mourinho with Solksjaer next
Pochettino can bring through those young players they have and he'll get Kane to OT too.

Moyes was dreadful, Van Gaal was always just a pause to steady themselves, Mourinho was a car crash waiting to happen.

Pochettino is talented and he is calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.