Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he goes with lasts week starting line we lose.

If we have Bernard and Gomes playing and no Sidibe/Coleman partnership we have a good chance.
I was definitely more worried about playing Arsenal than United.

Think we may nick it
BUT ! Think we will concede first like we normally do at home. Going 2-1 but Martial to score first goal @4/1 is my tenner for the days bet.
Mate I dunno who you bet with but us to win 2-1 but with Martial scoring first is 66/1 on 365!

Google Chris Kavanagh,first thing it says is soft spot for Man Utd,unbelievable,surely the club will complain about this appointment

They've picked up a bit recently, but they're still an incredibly soft touch - especially on the road. If we can really get into them we can surely get some goals. Whether we can keep Martial and Fernandes quiet at the other end will probably be our main concern but I'm very confident that we'll do these.

Must-win if we want Europa League. Let's forget about 5th and above. Sidibe, Iwobi and Sigurdsson need dropping. Coleman, Gomes and Bernard in. Easy decisions.

Agreed that simple!
Merci mate. Nay rocket science is it! Sidibe needs booting for that performance last week alone, while Sigurdsson has long, long been a stain on our team. Iwobi has had numerous chances has done absolutely nothing, looks unfit and actually hinders the team by not supporting the full back. Three easy changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.