Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Young is not in the traveling squad apparently
Rojo could appear as a makeshift left back. We should attack him - we've got Richarlison, Bernard, Walcott and Lookman to choose from.

And Schneiderlin could stand in for Gomes.

Last games; We couldn't score against Fulham, who have conceded 76 goals in 35 games. United lost to Barcelona - and Messi.

This is a team that can comfortably beat Arsenal and Chelsea and then in the very next game be humiliated and beaten by an already relegated and one of the poorest teams in the league. Zero consistency and impossible to be optimistic or hopeful, for me anyway.

Just glad that there are only 4 more torture sessions left and then i can have a break from the wasters.

Dare i say it - COYB's

Ashley Young is not in the traveling squad apparently
If thats right,there is so many times a player not playing well for the oppo stays in the team when there fans say he should be dropped,then that team come's and play Everton to have that out of form player not even play v us,always our luck they change them for us

How screwed are we without Gomes?

Given that we beat Arsenal and Chelsea, but lost to Fulham of all people, I don't know what to expect.

They have players who can punish us, but their form isn’t great and I reckon they could be vulnerable at the back, so if our big players turn up we might get a result. Midfield is my worry. Particularly without Gomes. We could get overrun.

Status
Not open for further replies.