Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Id have preferred Simms if we needed take him off
If it was an injury I think that’s what he would have done, barring 2 mins, tactically it was working.
Think as City will now sit back more he wants Maupay to be busy around thier defence an nick a few fouls / free kicks. DCL could do that too like but not without risk of injury.

So what do we think? Injured?

If he isn't injured and the plan is to just keep the score down, the ball will come back every single time it goes forward with Maupay upfront.

Not just today, for the majority of the last 40 years, today when you see teams going for silverware it reminds us we are a nothing club never to be competing again for the next 40 years and living in those Kopite tits across the City shadow.... We will never be in a position to compete with them on any level....
Don’t lose faith, we just need things to change and get back on track, new stadium and owners a few years staying within ffp and I think we can be reborn. I’m not sure the ffp investigations will come to much. But we must survive first and try to not get in this post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.