Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. This doesn’t look good . Can this Everton team not produce two decent performances in a row? Seems like they can’t. So I suppose now , it’s all about damage limitation. Would love us to get back into this game , but it just isn’t going to happen . Would take a minor miracle . Think that we used up our quota of miracles , the other night.
So it’s now onto the Wolves match. Can this bunch of players be trusted ? This Everton team , sure do know how to knock the stuffing out of you. Build up hopes , then bang , it’s back down to earth.
Ah well , let’s now beat Wolves and Bournemouth . Although tbh , our chances of survival , could well hinge on Leeds utd and Leicester city losing matches.
Awful , to be in this position. But it ain’t over yet . Up the Toffees.
Ps. Wish I could hibernate until June. Because this Everton team ain’t good for the old ticker. The last day matches , is most likely , for me , just about checking results later on. Checking the league position. And just hoping for the best.

Im biased towards a young full back who has defended well all game?

Madness
You’re biased in your favorites. He’s been ok Zat but his best contribution was a recovery after he got beat and his worst contribution was heading a ball to City which led to their second. You’ve got blinders for those you like and those you don’t. Simple as.
Gonna leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.