• Gylfi Sigurdsson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 14 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still fuming from Sunday , don’t think I have ever felt so let down by a blues performance
in all in 58 years of watching Everton

I really hope that neither Gilfy Sigurddson nor Mason Holgate are anywhere near the starting
lineup tomorrow night , but not holding my breath because we all know how much Carlo rates Gilfy

I also hope that Carlo has reflected on some shocking decisions he made both before
and during the Fulham game . We really should have given ourselves the best chance of winning
Sunday night and then start thinking about tomorrow
Re your last paragraph, absolutely correct. Listen to the City manager on tomorrow’s game versus us ( Everton) “ Every game is tough, the most important game is the next one, tomorrow versus Everton” That is the way Ancelotti should have viewed that game and every single game in the future. I’ll be honest, I’ve given up on tomorrow’s game, contradicting what I’ve previously written, the most important game, for me, is Saturday’s match against Liverpool. Carlo should concentrate all his energies on giving Liverpool the hardest game and problems he can, do that and you may get back, some of the loads of credit you lost with the woeful performance in the Fulham game, a game I won’t forget in a hurry, so don’t see any harm in bringing it up now or at some time in the future.

This game always felt like as most say a free hit as pretty much no one expects anything, but this so called free hit would obviously have been better if we had got the 3 points v Fulham-hopefully we can turn up to this and maybe have one of those surprise results that this season is bringing, but been Everton maybe not, we will see tomorrow

Whatever we pick I dont think we will get anything... player for player they are better all over the pitch and are on a run of 15 straight wins beating all their nearest rivals whereas we are on a run 1 win in 5 in the PL or 2 wins in 7, however you want to look at it.

No doubt we will play BFS football, sit in defending our 18 yard box and look to nick on counter or set piece. I dont think we will score but I dont think they will get 4 or 5... I`m going 3-0 loss setting us up nicely for us to gift wrap 3 points for the RS...

FWIW, Im going :-

Pickford

Holgate Keane Mina Godfrey

Doucoure Davies Gomes

Richarlison King Digne​

Last edited:

Gonna be a big struggle without Dom. Also sounds like Carlo just told James to man up if he thinks he can play in the premier league, 100% trust in Carlo to man manage correctly so I’m interested to see if he starts/how he performs off the back of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.