Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOLD YOU SO

I haven’t seen a more pathetic team in a long time and we had to watch Everton this season. People want to talk about effort, yes Everton gave up a few times this season, but mostly undone by terrible players, tactics and bad mistakes. But Man United gave up after 20 mins. Millions of pounds on the pitch and couldn’t score when Burnley put 3 past us.

We always play well at home - under Frank at least. Even when we played Man City and lost we played well. In fact we were robbed of a point. Why are we so good at home right now and relatively poor away from home?

Either way the players really gave their all against Man Utd and you could see the win meant the world to them.

oh dear ron ron

might be doing some community service at mcdonald's at this rate

Tells you everything you need to know about the state of Ronaldo. He gets zero service, and then asked to press at the age of 37. The young players don’t respect him because he’s a different generation and it’s a dog eat dog world. He’s def not staying after this season.

We always play well at home - under Frank at least. Even when we played Man City and lost we played well. In fact we were robbed of a point. Why are we so good at home right now and relatively poor away from home?

Either way the players really gave their all against Man Utd and you could see the win meant the world to them.

It’s just been bad mistakes and opponents don’t seem to capitalise on them as much at home. Also I think we’ve been setting up the same way home and away, and that leaves us a bit open at the back.

I did not expect that result or performance yesterday after the mid week game.
Hats off to them, it was a great performance.

A win against Leicester would see us we’ll on the path to safety. But I always find with Everton it’s the hope that kills me. A performance like that is rarely followed up with another good performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.