Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a reaction from the team on the weekend, otherwise it's going to get worse.. United are there for the taking if we were in any shape or form so fingers crossed pull something out of the bag.

Took the plunge, got me tickets sorted, need to be there, cant explain why I would spunk even more cash on this lot but here we go again.

Could be a very long day!

Feeling it this morning?

Come on Everton give me something!

Same mate, woke up this morning just feeling absolutely deflated.

In work Saturday, not sure how I'm going to cope tbh trying to work whilst knowing wenhave a massive game going on

Same mate, woke up this morning just feeling absolutely deflated.

In work Saturday, not sure how I'm going to cope tbh trying to work whilst knowing wenhave a massive game going on
Theres only so many times we can say "its now or never"

Still have to have some faith but christ they are making it hard for us.

This team gives us nothing.

Its an anniversary occasion for me Saturday, my dear old Nan passed in April 84 and I went the game the day after, after my Dad said my Nan would want me to, we won, 2-0 against Wolves, April 23rd, felt guilty going and cheering but knew she would want it to be that way, this was 84 mind but I'm hoping she is looking down and sends some positivity our way, she was as Blue as they come!

Anyone looking down on us needs to give us something too and I'm in no way a religious man.

Begović

Holgate Keane Branthwaite Godfrey

Doucouré Allan

Gordon Iwobi Richarlison

Rondon

Subs: Pickford, Delph, Calvert-Lewin, Gray, Mykolenko, Coleman, El Ghazi, Alli, Dobbin.

Out: Patterson, Mina, Townsend, Gomes, Davies (all injured); van der Beek (club-tied).

I’m just sad this morning. It’d already sunk in with me before last night that we might go down, but seeing it happening is still painful. I actually have Saturday free but I’m not sure I can bring myself fully invest in this one. Probably will put it on in the background to be honest.

This is the sort of match that’s ripe for stealing a win. At home and Man United are just a better basket case than us. But maybe not with the current situation.

I’d go:
Pickford
Coleman Keane Branthwaite Myko
Iwobi Doucs Allan Gordon
Dele
Richarlison

Hate picking Keane but at least he’s good for a random solid game unlike Godfrey and Holgate right now. DCL and Gray are not must starts right now.

Took the plunge, got me tickets sorted, need to be there, cant explain why I would spunk even more cash on this lot but here we go again.

Could be a very long day!

Feeling it this morning?

Come on Everton give me something!
Gotta hope it’s a good omen pulling you there for a memorable night. But I’m with you - feeling rough this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.