Match Thread Everton v Man.United Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping we can get one over on these lot tonight. Utd have some of the most self entitled fans I’ve ever come across myself so always happy to see them humbled albeit nowadays we are pretty much equals
Tell me about it. I had a look at their forum today and all they're concerned about is who they'll get in the semis. Made me sick. Bleached my phone straight after.

Stop! We will win this, forget about the past, think about the now, we have good enough players to get the job done if they are resting a few!

YES COME ON POSITIVE ENERGY PLEASE
No need for us to be 'Everton, that' type of fans who expect the worst..why not why not beat Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal and Man U on the bounce!!
We have the confidence and the team mentality finally!

YES COME ON POSITIVE ENERGY PLEASE
No need for us to be 'Everton, that' type of fans who expect the worst..why not why not beat Chelsea, Leicester, Arsenal and Man U on the bounce!!
We have the confidence and the team mentality finally!
I’ve been on a few Everton forums, this had the worst mentality out of the lot, I know we all have PTSD of the last 20 years but surely they are changing?

We could rest a couple and still turn these over.

It's not gonna be the same Man Utd line-up that beat Leeds when they've got Leicester away on Saturday and Solskjaer knows he loses his job if they don't finish top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.