• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a goalkeeper unable or unwilling to come off his line, and the use of zonal marking, we will continue to ship goals.

I fear Citteh will run riot in this one.

So we want our brave players to win 'Nothing but the best is good enough' but not this one, or possibly another one if it hurts our neighbours?

We're either a team that wants to win at all costs or we are a sideshow. Yes I get that not winning comes at least with some consolation that we won't in some way help us see more of Klopp's yellow grin. But if we are to ever to become that team that is up there with the best we need to ditch this smalltime attitude to what we do in any way being part of what affects the rs.

I would cheer a win by us, we'd have beaten the best team in the premiership. The confidence that a win would give us might set us on the road to giving the rs a good thumping 'again' when they bring their undamaged coach here in March.

A win against both City and the neighbours would be massive, it helps neither of them but helps us which crazily some have appeared to have forgotten.

So we want our brave players to win 'Nothing but the best is good enough' but not this one, or possibly another one if it hurts our neighbours?

We're either a team that wants to win at all costs or we are a sideshow. Yes I get that not winning comes at least with some consolation that we won't in some way help us see more of Klopp's yellow grin. But if we are to ever to become that team that is up there with the best we need to ditch this smalltime attitude to what we do in any way being part of what affects the rs.

I would cheer a win by us, we'd have beaten the best team in the premiership. The confidence that a win would give us might set us on the road to giving the rs a good thumping 'again' when they bring their undamaged coach here in March.

A win against both City and the neighbours would be massive, it helps neither of them but helps us which crazily some have appeared to have forgotten.

You're acting as if the small time attitude that plagues this club will be lifted if we beat City on Wednesday. It won't. You're also deluded if you think a win would set us on our way. We're going nowhere.

You're acting as if the small time attitude that plagues this club will be lifted if we beat City on Wednesday. It won't. You're also deluded if you think a win would set us on our way. We're going nowhere.

No, it might be a start. If we take out desire to look good or be right and just concentrate on the football. Positive results, wins (as sometimes a draw can be a positive result) breed confidence. Confidence is a delicate thing that needs chance to grow. It rarely if ever grows in an environment of negativity such as your post displays. I'm sorry supporting Everton has jaded you so much, might I suggest gardening or model making as an viable alternative?

There isn't a hope of a win here. They are so strong.On one hand at least we won't face many long balls or set pieces which we just can't defend against, so we might have a chance of getting a point. But we won't. Cos we're rubbish at the minute.

1-4. Ricky with one in off his manhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.