• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of that shower of piss stained tramps over the park, there will be 38k Evertonians in the ground tonight and it would be nice if the players actually tried to play some football and you know, ran around a bit and looked a bit arsed.

I'm not expecting us to win but I'd like to see something that gives us a bit of hope going into the game against Watford

CITY XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Laporte, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva (C), Sane, Bernardo, Aguero

I cant be arsed even discussing them in any depth, never mind turning into a Kopitesque obsessive. Ive only got one of my mates an RS and he toes the line carefully about us. He took the hint a good while back when he asked me if I thought the RS or City would win the League. My short reply was "yeah... probably". Not really what he wanted.

Regardless of that shower of piss stained tramps over the park, there will be 38k Evertonians in the ground tonight and it would be nice if the players actually tried to play some football and you know, ran around a bit and looked a bit arsed.

I'm not expecting us to win but I'd like to see something that gives us a bit of hope going into the game against Watford

I think it'll be a tighter game than most pundits are expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.