• Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
78A1FF1B-7C37-411E-A683-9E91DDCA0F62.jpeg

Tonight’s goalie

Well for me anybody who wants us to lose tonight quite frankly should go and support somebody else, Disgraceful
Liverpool winning the league is nothing to do with us
If you want city to win you clearly aren’t an evertonian

why are you so arsed mate? you are clearly in the minority

if the game mattered to us in the slightest ie, would secure us a place in Europe or something then obviously we'd want to win, as it stands this game means nothing except we would give the momentum straight back to Liverpool and given the fact we have already gifted them 2 points we have done them enough favours this season

saying all that, despite us all hoping we get beat it doesn't matter anyway because are 10x better than us anyway so even if we hoped to win we wouldn't stand much a chance

BLUE MOOON

Well for me anybody who wants us to lose tonight quite frankly should go and support somebody else, Disgraceful

Get with the programme. We're all blues we all want us to win. The thought of us handing the advantage to the RS
is something I wouldn't enjoy! Someone put it the nightmare scenario we win tonight and then they beat us at Goodison Klipperty runs over to their fans singing "champions". Shudder the thought. If we can help City in any way.....

Anyway surely the most optimistic blue couldn't imagine us beating City in our current state? Give the lads a day off and Big Dunc tell Silva the fans are okay with this one!

Last edited:
...I honestly think the Reds doing so well is having a major impact on the doom & gloom surrounding our club. I genuinely think that any demise in their fortune will see our prospects pick-up.

I’ll be honest, I won’t lie, I want City to win tonight. I can’t help how I feel.
If the doom and gloom around our club is driven by the reds doing so well then how do you explain the 1980's? Both teams doing well in turns.
Its a sad reflection on our fanbase when jabbing it in a red eye is more important than winning at home.

Walcott hat-trick (all assisted by Davies) with Pickford saving a pen, Keane clearing one off the line, DCL diving to get Laporte sent off and we win 3-0. Big Red stay 3 points clear with a game in hand. The ultimate Everton da and son’s night under the lights, rounded off with a hearty chorus of full time boos.

Status
Not open for further replies.