• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we won I wouldn't see it as a turning point. I've seen enough. It'll just be annoying.

We are getting pummeled at least four or five nil. He won't set up to contain how the barcodes did. He will play open footy and we will get ripped to shreds it will be another humiliation.

Really considering whether I wanna go to this yano, it will be like paying to watch ya missus in a bukkake.

Aint nobody wants to watch that.

/waits
my last home game last season. sam had us camped in our own 18 yard box and we had sniderfraud and rooney as the two defensive mids..

utterly disgusting way to play football

I haven't been back since

my last home game last season. sam had us camped in our own 18 yard box and we had sniderfraud and rooney as the two defensive mids..

utterly disgusting way to play football

I haven't been back since
Dont blame you I managed 1 Sam game and gave up. Been to 12 matches this season and again i have had enough of the crap we are serving up so will give it a miss for the rest of the season.

Dont blame you I managed 1 Sam game and gave up. Been to 12 matches this season and again i have had enough of the crap we are serving up so will give it a miss for the rest of the season.
i didn't bother renewing my season ticket knowing what silva serves up. worse than allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.