Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lacking any real craft in there

Did Dyche play 2 big lumps up front at Burnley? Barnes and Woods together? I cannot remember tbh
;)How very dare you; two big lumps!

Dyche gets a lot more right than I do and I hope he's right about playing Beto and DCL together. I wonder whether we'll have enough of the ball in midfield to make it work. Personally, I'd have stuck with our tried and tested and squeeze out a 1-0 win.

Will add a few more to this list if you don't mind mate.

england8.gif

Everton v Luton Town
england.gif

live3.png

ST: 17:00
Top man.

I always stand back and admire you Everton fans who travel huge distances to watch the Blues, very easy for me to go to the game five minutes away by bus or car, and you fans face your journeys in all types of weather and face miserable trips home after another poor performance, I hope today isn’t one of those days.
My trek is relatively short compared to coming up from Somerset. But my journey consists of every inch of the M62 then the frustrating traffic lights on Queens Drive to the ground. Come to think of it, I reckon that there is some kopite gobshite in the traffic department at the council who changes the frequency on the lights changing especially going home to delay us. Can imagine the RS getting all the preferences when the Pit empties out.

Not sure I get the craving on here for two up top, Beto and DCL are too similar IMHO.
Townsend nailed on for a worldie today so very much need some goals to win this one.
UTFT!!

Disappointed that it hasn’t worked out for Danjuma, but it looks like there is something wrong with his attitude or effort. This is more about him than Dyche, remember the same thing happened at spurs.