Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i expect Barkley to have a really good game

hoping Beto and Dobbin get a fair crack today with Beto maybe getting a start but unlikely with Dyche’s best XI every game philosophy

i expect Barkley to have a really good game

hoping Beto and Dobbin get a fair crack today with Beto maybe getting a start but unlikely with Dyche’s best XI every game philosophy
Barkley has been excellent against some of the top teams but I think he will do what Gordon did, and end up trying too hard and suffer for it. It’s one of the easiest midfields he will come up against though.

It's the likes of yourselves who I feel for with regards our lack of silverware to show for your dedication. Same for our Irish fans.
I always stand back and admire you Everton fans who travel huge distances to watch the Blues, very easy for me to go to the game five minutes away by bus or car, and you fans face your journeys in all types of weather and face miserable trips home after another poor performance, I hope today isn’t one of those days.

In Thailand on holiday, game starts at 10pm here but I did find a sports bar run by this expat from Norwich and he told me he'd have the game on. Nice dude. UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.