Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These players could no way play his style of football
He got Brighton players like Dale Stephens, Dan Burn, Neal Maupay, Glen Murray and Davy Propper playing his style of football.

Sure, we are crap, but I’d like to see him work with Harrison, Danjuma, McNeil, Beto, DCL, Onana and Patterson - see what he can do.

Hell will sooner freeze over before Potter agrees to come to us, but I’d like a forward thinking coach to at least coach these lads into trying to play decent football!

Dyche is clearly not part of the solution to this team. What a gift of opening games to start to season -

Fulham @ Home
Villa @ Away
Wolves @ Home
Sheffield United @ Away
Arsenal @ Home
Brentford @ Away
Luton Town @ Home

4 points from that is an absolute disgrace.

Having said that, I have no idea what the answer is. But Dyche should in no way be a part of it...

Four games at Goodison...

Wins = 0
Draws = 0
Points Earned = 0
Goals Conceded = 5
Goals Scored = 1

Dyche is clearly not part of the solution to this team. What a gift of opening games to start to season -

Fulham @ Home
Villa @ Away
Wolves @ Home
Sheffield United @ Away

Arsenal @ Home
Brentford @ Away
Luton Town @ Home

4 points from that is an absolute disgrace.

Having said that, I have no idea what the answer is. But Dyche should in no way be a part of it...
A competent manager gets 12 points from that, minimum. 4!

Reactions: KMC
What gets me is playing gana at home to Luton yet away to villa drops him an we perform how we should at home. Dyche needs to go even if we just go with baines this is getting ridiculous we are a laughing stock 1 step forward 10 steps back and that's being nice

If Warrington Town had been playing today I could have spent a happy 2 hours stood in the rain at the Cantilever Ground (now called grandly the Unis Compliance Stadium) rather than sitting at home listening to the commentary of what sounded like a horrendous display against the favourite relegation candidates. I'll watch the whole match tomorrow and see if I can find a worthy candidate for MoM, but it sounds like Mr Dyche doesn't really want to keep his job.

Alcohol is calling (n)

I think the problem playing at home is that we don't have the players to demand the ball in the attacking third when the other team puts 5 in defence and sits back.

Buy in saying that, we should have scored 2 today before they went ahead.

Very frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.