Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I agree with Prenno on this week's echo pod - if the atmosphere is absolutely dead from the off, I'll be disappointed. But based on the current situation with the club, what exactly have we go to be singing about.

Hope we keep it respectable - least we haven't had stub hub this season so we don't get 15 Norwegian reds who've paid £150 a ticket enjoying a jolly, taking tickets from actual Blues.

Think I agree with Prenno on this week's echo pod - if the atmosphere is absolutely dead from the off, I'll be disappointed. But based on the current situation with the club, what exactly have we go to be singing about.

Hope we keep it respectable - least we haven't had stub hub this season so we don't get 15 Norwegian reds who've paid £150 a ticket enjoying a jolly, taking tickets from actual Blues.

mate it’s them scum that don’t keep it respectable - they will be hurling abuse hurling bottles etc from the stands disgusting banners. it’s THEM

I don't think we can blame any fan who maybe turns up a bit worried or subdued. Fair play to everyone who turns up tonight knowing it could be very uncomfortable viewing.

And if people want to criticise the board at the game then they are allowed, as long as it is done sensibly.

He he he...

Here we go here go to into the Goodsison cauldron Benng goes. It will make him or break him.

Need a total new Benny tonight or he will truly understand the meaning of frustration.

He might not start this but Rondon looked OK in the extended. highlights. We don't want any red cards but don't forget VVD's dirty tactics in this fixture last season.
And I don't know how the focus was on Pickford who had done nothing wrong when Van Dyke he ran into him.

It's going to be absolute toxic tonight if we lose a couple of early goals. Salah will rip Digne to pieces, Keane won't get near Mané, and their CBs will have their easiest night of the season.

For their own benefit I wouldn't be playing Iwobi or Rondon

Status
Not open for further replies.