Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough that.

I do though think the crowd could help a lot by getting right behind the team tonight.
I know it's a bit cliche, but first 5 minutes will dictate a lot. If we start with a bit of intensity then people will naturally get behind the team because it's a derby.

But the players have to come out of the blocks, because the fans are understandably pretty down at the minute. People will be turning up nervous that we could get embarassed so I don't think anyone can be blamed if the atmosphere is subdued.

Fair enough that.

I do though think the crowd could help a lot by getting right behind the team tonight.
Regardless of what gets said on here and social media i think we will be right behind the team tonight IF they see were giving our all.

I think we should play them at their own game and press them, although I'm sure we will go defensive and hope to trouble them from set pieces.

Fair enough that.

It's not a given...
They need to start to earn it.
They certainly have not earnt anything from the Utd draw and that's generous because at that point they were there for the beating, Spurs too.
Brentford Wolves and Watford being particular shoddy defensive low intensity performances.

the_shining_-jack-frozen.jpg

Me in the Top Balcony as their 4th goes in

7.15am kick off here, which is handy, and the last time I watched a derby live, and not the recording later we won 3-0.
I'm not superstitious though, and I'll watch it on delay later. I'll check the score every so often and if we don't even score I won't
bother. Unless it's 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.