Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.

Already I am getting a sense of excitement and optimism about this game.

Two days abo I was expecting both Grey and Doucoure to be out.

But lo and behold, they will be fit….so no Iwobi and the returning Richarliason means Rondon will not be starting either.

EFC 2 RS 1

COYBB :dance:
I like this attitude.

Listening to a lot of our fans on here and other social media, it seems like most of us have given up too now.

I'm not for a minute having a go at anyone for that by the way, f'*ck me, its hard being a blue and I gave up going the match when Allardyce was appointed, so fair play to the lot of you who still do.

But unlike the relegation battles of the 90's when we could always rely on at least the crowd to drag us over the line, I really fear for us this time. Top to bottom we've got no fight left in us, no leaders on the pitch, a boardroom full of factions each trying to build mini-empires to the detriment of the club as a whole and a management team in the dugout that will be well paid and untouchable by certain sections of the media no matter what mess yhey get us into.

To add to all of this, we've got a fanbase that is either clinging onto cliched romanticised nonsense about 'Big Dunc' riding in at some point to save us all, or are just worn out by years and years of this stuff and can't be bothered anymore

There really isn't much hope for us and I fear a now inevitable tanking at home to those horrible pr1cks will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

It's my sister's wedding on Wednesday, I am going to drive back roughly whilst the game is on and then I will have a 5 day media blackout thereafter. If Benitez is still here on Tuesday the 7th I will take it we didn't get smashed, or at least put up a real fight. If he's not then I take it we got our asses handed to us twice.

Not the best time playing against them. They are in good form. 10 goals 0 conceded in their last 3 games (including CL games).
We are in poor form, haven't score a goal in 3 games and winless in 6 games. Didn't look like scoring either. Dark days indeed.

Even if we were in decent form we would get beaten by these scumbags. Miles better than even our best team as much as it pains me to say. Best we can hope for really is that the RS have an off day and don't beat us by too many. They are scoring like nobody's business though so it is probably going to be another shameful experience. Not sure if i will be able to stomach watching this tbh. Might give it 10 minutes and see how it goes. Sucker for punishment lobster.

Even if we were in decent form we would get beaten by these scumbags. Miles better than even our best team as much as it pains me to say. Best we can hope for really is that the RS have an off day and don't beat us by too many. They are scoring like nobody's business though so it is probably going to be another shameful experience. Not sure if i will be able to stomach watching this tbh. Might give it 10 minutes and see how it goes. Sucker for punishment lobster.
10 minutes could be 3-0 by then, I'll stick it out until Liverpool take the lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.