Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is we are becoming an irrelevance to the vermin, with how absolutley garbage we have become recently.

I think they actually pity us, and I hate that much more than their gloating.

They know we haven't got any spirit or fight in this squad of shithouses, and that's probably the only thing we could always rely on - at least we would get stuck in and have a go.

This current lot, barring a couple of exceptions, don't have any heart or desire to not be embarrassed - the complete lack of reaction after the Watford disgrace shows that.

Just get stuck in on Wednesday blues and show some desire for god's sake - that's all we want.

If Mina is available (not likely mind) I'd go..

Pickford
Godfrey Mina Keane Digne
Gray Delph Doucoure Allan Townsend
Richarlison

Pack the midfield but give Doucoure a licence to get forward and support Richarlison. Get right in their faces and kick anything that moves and if we have to put some of their players out the game then so be it, it's only that gang of cocky, arrogant c u next Tuesdays.

Predictable to hear Klopp already trying to get in the referees head with his 'we want to football, lets see what our opponents do' comment. Who is he to try to dictate our tactics? He really stands alone as the most horrible barsteward that's ever managed them.

This 1million%

Being a local and seeing them daily it's this kind of attitude that is the worst, like we are just there to amuse them.

I'd do the sane thing if the tables flipped but just grim init
Absolutley mate, I'm local too and you can't blame them (I'd prob be the same if roles reversed!) but I despise their pity, and plassy concern.

The head pattery absolutley kills me - bit of relief when we finally won at the pit last season, but it's a joke

This is the only team surely we can play in these circumstances

Pickford
Kenny Godfrey Keane Digne
Allan Delph
Townsend Doucoure Gray
Richie

Surely Coleman has to go now. Maybe stick DCL on the bench but I wouldn’t be rushing him, more of a physiological approach. We need someone to stick one in first minute and turn this game into a battle rather than a football match
Kenny??
Be as well play the corner flag there

One of our players will get a straight red or an injury today

Stuff the gloom! Let's have these scummy reds COYB

Indeed.

Already I am getting a sense of excitement and optimism about this game.

Two days abo I was expecting both Grey and Doucoure to be out.

But lo and behold, they will be fit….so no Iwobi and the returning Richarliason means Rondon will not be starting either.

EFC 2 RS 1

COYBB :dance:

This 1million%

Being a local and seeing them daily it's this kind of attitude that is the worst, like we are just there to amuse them.

I'd do the sane thing if the tables flipped but just grim init

Not the ones I meet.

They are loving this slump and would literally attend a parade if we were relegated :mad:

Gotta say if there was a world war I wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with most of the people on here.
The team have been accused of being cowards Christ our fans are worse.
Get a grip and get stuck onto these. Our fans will hopefully be at their nasty best and make Goodson a beat pit again
What is the point of turning up with our tails between our legs and just lie down
Get a grip and show some balls ffs.

Well, a win would be a great platform to turn things around this season.

Can only pray DCL is able to play along with Richarlison.

The panic on Michael Keane everytime the Liverpool players are anywhere near him on the ball ?

Wouldn't waste your rage on it anymore, I doubt most of the players so and will care and given our track record I doubt their replacements will.
I get more enjoyment out of watching Marine or Bootle

Gotta say if there was a world war I wouldn’t want to be in the trenches with most of the people on here.
The team have been accused of being cowards Christ our fans are worse.
Get a grip and get stuck onto these. Our fans will hopefully be at their nasty best and make Goodson a beat pit again
What is the point of turning up with our tails between our legs and just lie down
Get a grip and show some balls ffs.
If there was another World War I don't think people would be fighting in the trenches.
But stirring words.

Status
Not open for further replies.