Match Thread Everton v Liverpool Sat - 7th April 12:30ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave him pelters before the game but Snide had a half decent game in his defensive role, however when he has the ball he utterly craps himself.

Pickford didn’t really have that much to do mate.

Karius made one save. Not like we were peppering them with shots either.

Probably for the best the result anyway. Imagine listening to Allardyce if he won that? Would of had his own edition of war and peace letting us all know the stats and facts. Don't forget we are better than West Brom as well.

Meh.

The first two subs were correct...but I would have got Niasse on for the last frantic ten minutes. What changed our attitude was Coleman losing his temper with Bolassie and then with..was it Henderson? THat fired us up. We need players, but there is still the basis of a good side at Everton.

I feel as bad as being beaten by them after that. When DCL missed that chance I honestly thought we're never beating them again.

Every time we dont win on this streak it may as well be a loss. I'm as gutted and empty as a defeat.

Drawn more than we've bloody lost in that run too. Just not clinical enough against them, which is shame considering their bad defence, but there we go. Get a bit more creativity and a manager willing to win and next season will be a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.