Match Thread Everton v Liverpool Sat - 7th April 12:30ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford didn’t really have that much to do mate.

He's a Liverpool fan, clear as day so no point in talking reasonably with them. I think one of the saddest things in life is going on an opposition forum and being ashamed of your own club, but there we go, each to their own.

Who'd have thought, take off perennial ball loser Rooney and replace him with Gueye who can get it on the deck and move it around simply and we suddenly have a midfield.

Please god can the next manager not be in awe of Rooney's past achievements.

... and I swear, someone needs to tell Pickford there is such a thing as throwing the ball out and quickly, we lose so much possession through is aimless punting.

amazing how a half decent last 10 minutes can alter perceptions.

we were turbo gash against a side not even remotely arsed

Yep. Utterly horrendous for the vast majority and then created a few good chances when we realised they have turd side out. Should of been like that from the start, instead we just zombie our way through the match.

WELL DONE EVERTON!!!!!!
tenor.gif

Those last ten minutes show that this team cannot progress with Sam Allardyce. The players took it upon themselves to score a goal. I'm positive Allardyce was going for the stalemate.

Sad to see what we have become . They were in second gear missin their best attacking players and bar the last 10 they were never in trouble. Can't see us getting anywhere near their level for a very long time. And five or six years ago we were as good as them bar in derbies

Near their level? A couple of seasons of overachieving because of two world class players. What is their level exactly, without salah they have very little, as shown today. They were only missing him and a left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.