Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's everyone doing this afternoon then?

I'm gonna continue drawing in my sketchbook, then hopefully find something decent to watch on TV later.

Oh well if we're losing then all we have to do is snap van dijk's legs and still stop them winning the league :D

This just seems all far too predictable to me.

Gueye and Schneiderlin will drop very deep. That will allow their midfield 3 to push higher up.

That in turns puts us under more pressure when we have the ball at the back, as they'll be higher up the pitch. Because Gueye and Schneiderlin will be so deep the gap between them and out front 4 is going to be huge.

Siggy will have to drop deep to help get the ball out, because they have 3 in midfield Gueye and Schneiderlin will be outnumbered, when he does drop if he gets the ball he's going to loft it up to DCL who'll try flick it on or play it off and there will be no one around him and they'll have to ball back right away.

Think it shows how muddled silva is with his thinking with regard to this line up. Schnerderlin has been totally out of the picture, comes in for one game against Cardiff and now retains his place.

This just seems all far too predictable to me.

Gueye and Schneiderlin will drop very deep. That will allow their midfield 3 to push higher up.

That in turns puts us under more pressure when we have the ball at the back, as they'll be higher up the pitch. Because Gueye and Schneiderlin will be so deep the gap between them and out front 4 is going to be huge.

Siggy will have to drop deep to help get the ball out, because they have 3 in midfield Gueye and Schneiderlin will be outnumbered, when he does drop if he gets the ball he's going to loft it up to DCL who'll try flick it on or play it off and there will be no one around him and they'll have to ball back right away.
Possible. But I think the idea is Gana will play as the box to box in this formation. Right I said the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.