Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't have it either, mate. Can put up with my mates (just about) as they're at least from the city and have to games over the years. These glory hunting bells should at least have the respect to keep their mouths shut. Acting like they're a part of something because they've got a half and half scarf they wear to go the pub in 200 miles away from the ground.
I honestly think growing up outside the city is worse than growing up inside. Everyone I knew supported Arsenal or Liverpool and then moved to United when they got good. You see more Liverpool shirts down south than you do in Liverpool

tenor.gif

I honestly think growing up outside the city is worse than growing up inside. Everyone I knew supported Arsenal or Liverpool and then moved to United when they got good. You see more Liverpool shirts down south than you do in Liverpool
Growing up on the Wirral was pretty horrendous for that... there were ~100 in my year at school. 4 Everton supporters. Everyone else who was into football supported that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.