Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm always "up for it" at the match, in the sense that I get behind the team, shout and scream etc... but it's more in a "try desperately to prevent the inevitable" sort of way... there's zero expectation anymore
It will happen soon mate, hopefully, today,im 47 and still hate playing them as we know the awful record we've got, let's hope today is a turning point ;):pint2:

I hope we win today. Experience and form tells me there is 0% chance of that happening.

The upside to being very familiar with the feeling of losing these games is that I know it isn’t the end of the world when it does happen.

Enjoy the game, all, but just remember when the dust settles - especially if the result isn’t as we’d like - that it is JUST a game. Not worth hurting yourself or anyone else over.

Anyway, COYB, etc!

I hope we win today. Experience and form tells me there is 0% chance of that happening.

The upside to being very familiar with the feeling of losing these games is that I know it isn’t the end of the world when it does happen.

Enjoy the game, all, but just remember when the dust settles - especially if the result isn’t as we’d like - that it is JUST a game. Not worth hurting yourself or anyone else over.

Anyway, COYB, etc!

We win or at least get a draw, be more concerned about them losing their rag and causing grief

Status
Not open for further replies.