Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started secondary in 93. Everton were mostly rubbish throughout it yet those afflicted by the dark side couldn't say anything as they won a league cup to our Fa Cup and didnt beat us in the derby.
Yes at Goodison - the Beardsley Derby in December 92 set us on an home unbeaten run until April 2001

Yes at Goodison - the Beardsley Derby in December 92 set us on an home unbeaten run until April 2001

Golden days them in the derby. Genuinely believed we could win every one including the 97 one when that is the worst Everton side I've seen. Now its an utter dread. Roll on 6:30.

Going to my local with my m8. He is a city fan, I am expecting most of the other pub dwellers to be supporting the rs! Cmon Everton! Give me something to shout about, I hope we are at it today. We need to put pressure on them from minute 1! Turn up the Metallica and kick em back to Anfield! COYB!

Lets just break a couple of their key players for the season then walk off after 10 minutes.
We not only earn the respect of the rest of the league, have some moments to enjoy as well, but its a game that will give the world pleasure all season, every time they lose a game because of their missing players.

Im not one that wants to see players injured... but it's Liverpool isn't it so it doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.