Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not falling for this again. Watched the Anfield match super confident and we all know how that finished. Thankfully my mates have organised a Dungeons & Dragons session this Sunday afternoon and I’ve signed up for it. Just done my d20 rolls...
17-10 to the mighty Blues!!!!

I’m not falling for this again. Watched the Anfield match super confident and we all know how that finished. Thankfully my mates have organised a Dungeons & Dragons session this Sunday afternoon and I’ve signed up for it. Just done my d20 rolls...
17-10 to the mighty Blues!!!!

Any spares going?

It's kinda bizarre. The gulf between us has never been so big yet we seem more confident than we ever have before.

It's kinda bizarre. The gulf between us has never been so big yet we seem more confident than we ever have before.

....it usually happens in the lead up to the game.

They are better than us and that usually makes the difference, just like it did with us against Cardiff. It’s a Derby, though. We’ll have to ride our luck to get anything.

I just have a feeling our goalkeeper will have a stormer.

....it usually happens in the lead up to the game.

They are better than us and that usually makes the difference, just like it did with us against Cardiff. It’s a Derby, though. We’ll have to ride our luck to get anything.

I just have a feeling our goalkeeper will have a stormer.

Or you could end up with you all over your face.

Pickford

Kenny
Keane
Zouma
Digne

Gomes
Gana
Sig

Bernard
DCL
Richarlison

He has to drop Walcott. Wouldn't be unhappy to see Davies start.

Status
Not open for further replies.