Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, sorry mate...I get a lot of messages so don't really look closely at questions asked. Mind you, I did recently compile a report on the effects of eating tofu and its impact on the male hormone system...it gives men man-boobs. There was a hell of a lot of interest in my findings and I replied to over 30 PMs requesting further info. I guess these days, men are much more sensitive about getting man-boobs
It's a good job I can skim read and also that we're not allowed to swear on here. S'all I gotta say! The finger I gave you is a gesture towards your last comment, not your work in general.

We have got to win sometime, what better time to do it. I’m torn on what team to pick. Jags a longside Zouma would probably organise our defence better. But we all know what will happen if Mané or Salah get one v one against Jags. In midfield Morgan seemed to suit our style better by allowing Coleman to get forward and not be exposed. Richarlison is badly out of form but he’s the type of player who could win us the game.

With all this in mind I’d go for:

Pickford
Digne
Zouma
Jags
Coleman
Gana
Morgan
Siggy
Richarlison
DCL
Walcott

I think that team would keep us in the game until we can bring on the likes of Gomes and Bernard/Lookman. I’d play Walcott simply because he tracks back and Coleman is gonna need the support.

Oh, sorry mate...I get a lot of messages so don't really look closely at questions asked. Mind you, I did recently compile a report on the effects of eating tofu and its impact on the male hormone system...it gives men man-boobs. There was a hell of a lot of interest in my findings and I replied to over 30 PMs requesting further info. I guess these days, men are much more sensitive about getting man-boobs...

...unless they're a Geordie
Well swerved

Just please turn up, like you did against Man City and in patches at Cardiff.. stand toe-to-toe and don’t give any quarter to the RS.. that’s all I ask... 100% effort...a bit of pride

if we get anything, bonus..

Come on Everton, get into these no marks

Just please turn up, like you did against Man City and in patches at Cardiff.. stand toe-to-toe and don’t give any quarter to the RS.. that’s all I ask... 100% effort...a bit of pride

if we get anything, bonus..

Come on Everton, get into these no marks

For me, we HAVE to get something. Giving them a game like we did in December won't suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.